Can dental bridges repair broken smiles? Dental bridges are an ideal tooth replacement service designed to enhance your smile without affecting your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are linked directly to other teeth in your mouth for a robust hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges can assist your smile in the following ways:
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement service designed to mimic the look of permanent adult teeth.
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth left behind by lost teeth, which can cause nearby teeth to shift and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dental bridges can run properly anywhere from a decade to a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, potentially making you look older, frailer, and less attractive. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges can improve tasks that can easily be affected by lost teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
For any additional questions or concerns about dental bridges, Nicholas P. Kondon, DMD is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Nicholas Kondon and our team at our dentist office in Concord, Massachusetts, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 978.369.9090. We look forward to seeing you soon!